upholstery 2.0 update
a few thoughts while waiting for my turn on the scary industrial sewing machine:
- Mad Dog's wife is still pregnant. and miserable (his word, not mine)
- Paul Jr joined us - he's his apprentice at work, will be starting his own adult ed class and looks JUST LIKE Paul but with better tattoos
- PA Patty actually shared tonight. she still pilfered but was quasi-generous with her tape measure (she waited next to Nurse Jackie while she measured - I can only imagine it was to make sure she didn't pocket it)
- Nurse Jackie comes dressed in scrubs each night and I'm a little jealous of her progress. she covered the seat of her chair with the prettiest blue and white coral print fabric. I'm still on muslin...
- Farmer Ted spent 2 of the 3 hours last night making 17 buttons for the seat back of his rocking chair. I think I understand why it's taken him 4 sessions to get as this far
- the one and only (scary) sewing machine has been acting up which means I may have to make my double welting at home <gulp>
- I found out there's only 2 more classes after tonight (not 3). the lady with the settee doesn't seem worried. I'm screwed.