new to me | new to you?
- if you're interested in flea marketing/thrifting there's an app for that (we here call it crap hunting)
- I'm very grateful to have found this blog (this post in particular)
- LOVE this Valentine's Day card on etsy - very clever.
- no more waiting until a sunny saturday morning in my bathroom with this setup to photograph my 'wares' for the shoppe
while we're talking about photos - there are a gazillion photo editing apps and I've been trying out a few in my souvenir foto class*:
- PS Express (free, although I feel like I paid for it last year) - I do all my contrast/exposure adjusting in here first. super easy and very intuitive
- Camera+ (free) - nice features and tons of effects but I haven't used it in awhile
- Luminance ($0.99) - not intuitive but nice effects and you can see the history of the processes/actions you've used
- iDarkroom (free) - so far my favorite and the only one that will create bokeh
iDarkroom has a multitude of ways to edit your photo - textures, adjust saturation & contrast, action sets (think: Instagram), tilt shift and blur and within each and every adjustment you can control how much of that particular effect you'd like with an easy slider. plus, you can upload to a bunch of sharing sites including tumblr, flickr and evernote.
I'm sure there's more that I read / bookmarked / or pinned but it's friday and I can't remember. cheers! * stay tuned for the AtoZ photo of the day