doing things a little differently for this week's friday's fancies - the labor day edition. rather than round up fantasy items, here's a shot of me and my 14 year old daughter enjoying her sister's field hockey game. a study in navy blue and white - my uniform for the summer. we're hoping to squeeze every drop out of summer vacation before school starts next week.
- white denim capris from old navy (circa 2008)
- seersuckered gingham shirt from j crew (similar)
- straw fedora from target (similar)
- ray ban-esque sunglasses from target (similar)
- wide stripe t shirt from american eagle
- denim shorts from hollister (similar)
- my vintage belt (seriously, from 1994)
let's make the most of this weekend and enjoy the unofficial end of summer!