photo of a now empty Art Show space by Kim Goddard
- so we're three weeks into July and I'm wondering how your summer's going. lightening fast like ours? we leave to take Jack back to college in exactly 4 weeks...
- just wrapped up my 8th Nonquitt Art Show and I'm so thankful to everyone who braved the heat and wandered in to have a look and shop! every year I tell myself "if I make (insert random number) in necklace sales I will reward myself with one of the paintings in the show." this year I bought not one but two paintings by artist Michael Hubert.
- Michael Hubert is one of many talented artists participating in The Art Drive - an open studio tour through the coastal villages of Dartmouth and Westport the weekend of August 10 and 11 this summer - put it on your calendar and I'll get you more info next week.
- Bob spent the weekend golfing in Scotland and got to watch the British Open live and in person. not bad eh? also, I feel like it should be noted for all eternity that he shot the best round of his life - he parred 8 of the back 9 at Kingsbarns and ended with an 82.
- the girls are off at separate field hockey camps this week and it's awfully quiet here without them.
- also, I was able to cross off "figuring out Card Art '13" from my craftyass TO DO list this weekend. what? Christmas and holiday cards don't cross your mind during heat waves in July?