I (almost) did it
- my leather leggings arrived a few weeks ago but I still haven't worn them
- in my defense, the weather hasn't exactly been fall enough and I've struggled with what to wear with them.
- sometimes, in situations like this, I go to marlien rentmeester's blog le catch and her entire feed on pinterest - I trust her style implicitly
- but... I'm tempted to keep it casual like sarah yates (photo above) and I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of booties, too
- I don't like the word 'booties' but I don't have an alternative suggestion
- can I tell you a secret? I'm worried I won't be able to pull the whole leather legging thing off
- also, I'm desperately afraid of a 'ross vs leather pants' incident